Join APBP as six distinguished women in transportation share their insights about being women of character, courage and commitment in a field once dominated by men.
- Do women make a difference?
- What is it like to lead an innovative transportation department?
- Can we better integrate health into all aspects of planning practice?
- Is equity (racial, gender) emerging as a core conversation in transportation planning?
- Have transportation research questions changed as more women enter the field?
- How are young professionals changing transportation engineering thought and practice?
- Who is teaching the next generation of engineers to make bicycling and walking the heart and soul of transportation?
Each speaker has a story to inspire you to continue your work to make transportation a healthier and more robust choice in communities.